How to Start and Run a B&B (4th Edition)
copies bought in the last week
Owning a B&B is the dream of many ... More and more people are considering downshifting. Buying a property that can pay for its own upkeep and give you a comfortable lifestyle is a popular option. Not only has the interest grown in becoming a B&B proprietor, so has the interest by the public in the B&B as a viable short-break option. With this rise in popularity, however, come expectations, and this is where this book comes in.
- It will help you:
- Determine who your customers are
- Manage the necessary financial tools
- Ready your house for B&B service, or help you buy/build a new one
- Successfully market your property
- Ensure you make a profit from your enterprise.
In short, everything you need to know to make your B&B a truly special place to stay! This book has been written for would-be and current B&B owners. It can be used as a short course giving invaluable insights for the experienced and inexperienced alike.