Mowat, Barbara A. (Edt)
Werstine, Paul (Edt)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $45
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages_facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare’s language
• An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing_a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare_Library’s vast holdings of rare books
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.