The Conscious Parent's Guide To ADHD: A Mindful Approach for Helping Your Child Gain Focus and Self-Control (The Conscious Parent's Guides)
Bargain Book Copy
An integrative method for helping children focus and learn!
If your child has been given a diagnosis of ADHD, you may be feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. With The Conscious Parent's Guide to ADHD, you will learn how to take a relationship-centered approach to parenting that engages your child and ensures that he succeeds behaviorally, socially, and cognitively. Conscious parenting is about being present with your child and taking the time to understand how to help him flourish. By practicing this mindful method, you can support your child emotionally and help nurture his development.
With this all-in-one guide, you can create a plan that not only addresses the challenges a child with ADHD faces, but also creates a mindful, less stressful atmosphere for the whole family.
You'll be able to:
• Honor your child's unique learning style
• Adapt a conscious parenting philosophy that works for everyone
• Understand treatment options and weigh the pros and cons of medication
• Lower stress levels for the entire family, including other siblings
• Learn how a mindful approach can be combined with other treatments
• Help your child focus at home and school
• Focus on your child's strengths as well as weaknesses
• Encourage your child to achieve his goals
When both you and your child are more mindful and relaxed, your child can learn to focus, gain independence, and thrive both in school and out.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.