The Brain Warrior's Way Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
Bargain Book Copy
In The Brain Warrior’s Way, New York Times bestselling authors Tana and Daniel Amen share how to develop mastery over brain and body to combat disease, depression, and obesity. In this companion cookbook, not only will you find more than a hundred simple, delicious recipes that support the principles of The Brain Warrior’s Way to heal and optimize your brain, but you will also learn how to:
* Purge your pantry of toxins and processed foods.
* Stock up on inexpensive, whole-food Brain Warrior Basics that you can find at your local grocery store.
* Cook with techniques that ensure the maximum nutrition and best taste from each recipe.
* Plan holiday meals so you don’t have to "cheat" on your diet to enjoy bountiful family dinners on special occasions.
* Use spices to improve your health in simple, tasty ways.
* Pack grab-and-go snacks for healthy eating on the run.
* Teach your kids - even the picky eaters and moody teens - how to have fun being a Junior Brain Warrior.
An essential resource for Brain Warriors who want to fuel their bodies with foods that boost energy, focus, memory, and quality of life, this cookbook is the ultimate tool for winning the fight in the war for your health.
NOTE: This title is a Bargain book. Bargain books are excess inventory or store returns from publishers that are discreetly marked with a small dot or line on the edge of the pages and, while most are in great condition, some books may exhibit minor cosmetic wear and tear. They may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In rare cases the actual cover of the book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information, visit Our Product page.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.