Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Blood Type Diet Solution (Revised and Updated)
Bargain Book Copy
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING DIET PHENOMENON
If you've ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you're right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type.
Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
Based on decades of research and practical application, Eat Right 4 Your Type offers an individualized diet-and-health plan that is right for you.
In this revised and updated edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type, you will learn:
* Which foods, spices, teas, and condiments will help maintain your optimal health and ideal weight
* Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid
* Which medications function best in your system
* Whether your stress goes to your muscles or to your nervous system
* Whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation
* Whether you should walk, swim, or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise
* How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections
* How knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases
* How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors that cause rapid cell deterioration
INCLUDES A 10-DAY JUMP-START PLAN
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.