& FREE Shipping on orders over $45
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Cracking the ACT, 2012 Edition has everything you ned to master the ACT exam, including:
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations-2 in the book and 1 online
• Comprehensive and engaging review of content covered in all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills and reading comprehension for English, geometry and trigonometry for Math, and experiments for Science Reasoning
• Detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Practice questions and explanations in every chapter
• Online lessons and tutorials for more practice
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.