The NKJV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, with notes from Dr. John H. Walton (Wheaton College) in the Old Testament and Dr. Craig S. Keener (Asbury Theological Seminary) in the New Testament, brings to life the ancient world of Scripture for modern readers.
• The full text of the NKJV
• Targeted book introductions explain the context in which each book of the Bible was written
• Insightful and informative verse-by-verse study notes reveal new dimensions of insight to even the most familiar passages
• Key Old Testament (Hebrew) and New Testament terms are explained and expanded upon in two helpful reference features
• Over 300 in-depth articles on key contextual topics
• 375 full-color photos, illustrations, and images from around the world
• Dozens of charts, maps, and diagrams in vivid color
• Words of Jesus in red
• Additional study Bible tools: cross references, a concordance, indexes and other helps
• 8.9-point type size
NOTE: This is a Scratch & Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.