When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy (4th Edition)
Bargain Book Copy
You're expecting more than one baby? Congratulations! Effective, encouraging, and up-to-date, When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads is essential for you and your babies.
Like all mothers-to-be, you're experiencing the full spectrum of human emotions: joy, fear, confusion, and excitement--maybe all at once. As a woman pregnant with more than one baby, you're feeling all these things . . . only more so!
When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads outlines a practical, nutrition-based program to keep you and your babies healthy, and provides a comprehensive tour of what you can expect during your unique pregnancy and childbirth experience. Women who follow this program have significantly fewer complications during pregnancy--and their babies are born healthier, weighing 20 to 35 percent more than the average twin, triplet, or quad. Included is crucial information on:
* Finding a qualified maternal/fetal medicine specialist
* Dietary recommendations, menus, and 75 recipes for maximizing birth weight
* Safe guidelines on exercise, physical activity, and work
* Reducing your risk for pregnancy complications
* Recognizing the signs of preterm labor and what to do about them
* How twin type (fraternal vs. identical) affects prenatal care
* What to expect during and after delivery
* Feeding and caring for your newborns . . . and yourself
NOTE: This title is a Bargain Book Copy, purchased direct from various publishers as excess inventory or a store return. The book is in new condition and will, in most cases, have a small dot or line on the edge of the book. It may also have a price sticker on it from the original store it was returned from. In a rare case the actual cover for a book might not match the one in the display picture. For more information please refer to the information page Our Product.
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.