1. Misuse of credit
2. Letting greed take control
3. Thinking of today and not tomorrow
4. Motor toys - the biggest cash drain
5. Failure to handle the "set aside"
6. Not knowing what to do with the $
7. Not caring for the "temple"
8. Either too much or too little insurance
9. Following fads vs. staying the course
10. Lackadaisical giving
11. Letting Junior eat away your nest egg
12. Not taking advantage of tax breaks
NOTE: This is a Scratch & Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.