Crash Course for the GRE (Princeton Review, 5th Edition)
Your Last-Minute Guide to a High GRE Score!
If the big test is looming and you haven't opened a book yet, then here's your last-minute reprieve: a GRE book designed for the student who's running out of time. Crash Course for the GRE details the most critical tools and rules you need to help you get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 10 simple steps in this book, you'll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help You Achieve a High Score--Condensed.
· Concise, expert reviews of all question types you'll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the GRE
· Essential, targeted strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· Math and verbal drills with detailed answer explanations
· In-depth instructions for writing high-scoring essays
· Quick practice questions in every chapter
Due to many publishers not providing a Canadian list price the Canadian list price shown is an estimation based upon the US list price multiplied by the current exchange rate.